Before I leave for my holidays, here is another ice cream recipe to cherish during the summers!!
Recipe Source: Edible Garden
Unsweetened cocoa powder - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Firmly packed brown sugar - 1/4 cup
Full cream milk - 3/4 cup
Full cream - 1 1/2 cups
Vanilla essence - 1 1/2 tsp
Salt - a pinch
- Whisk together cocoa and both sugars until they are thoroughly combined.
- Add milk to this and gently whisk by hand. Then continue whisking manual for 2-3 mins or with an electric beater for 30 secs.
- Add cream, vanilla and a pinch of salt.
- Mix again until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture to a blender and blend on high speed for 2 mins.
- Transfer to a plastic or glass container and keep in the freezer.
- After an hour, blend it again in a blender. Repeat this for 2-3 times to remove the water crystals.
- Then freeze for at least 8 hours.
Enjoy and Happy Summer Holidays......