Serradura or Sawdust Pudding is a Portuguese dessert made up of sweetened, vanilla whipped cream and crushed biscuits.
Serradura, one of the easiest pudding I have made to this day. And taste-wise, it was just delicious!
Recipe Source: Kurryleaves
Marie biscuits - 20-25
Whipping cream - 1 cup
Condensed milk - 5 tbsps
Vanilla - 1/2 tsp
- Powder the biscuits in a blender until superfine and keep aside.
- In a bowl, whip the cream until thick.
- Add condensed milk and vanilla extract, and whip to form firm peaks.
- Place the powdered biscuit into a bowl. Add a layer of the whipped cream.
- Repeat the process, finishing off with cream. Sprinkle powdered biscuit on the top.
- Serve chilled.