Hope the photos below speak more than the words!
Ingredients & Equipments:
Recipe Source: everyday smoothies and juices by Parragon Books
Ripe Pineapple - 1
Oranges - 4, halved
Juicer, Cocktail Shaker and Squeezer (not included in the picture above)
- Slice the bottom of the pineapple and stand the pineapple upright on a board. Remove the spiky skin then cut into six long pieces.
- Puree the pineapple in a juicer.
- Squeeze the oranges with a squeezer.
- Pour the juices in a cocktail shaker and add some ice cubes. Shake well.
- Pour into a glass and serve.
The juice all ready to be poured into the glasses.
And here it is the "Sunrise Crush", to kick-start your day or to un-wind after a long tiring day!