Fruit Salad

For a change, this time I haven't referred any blogs or books; rather this is my own recipe....*smile*....A recipe, which I am soo used to since my chidhood....my mom and even my aunty used the same method for preparing it. I wonder if there is any other method for preparing a fruit salad!!!


Ingredients:
Recipe Source: My Own

Milk - 500ml
Sugar - 2 tbsps
Custard Powder - 1tbsp
Fruits - your choice (I used apple, banana, pomegranate, pineapple and grapes)

Method:
  • Prepare custard as per the instructions on the box of the custard powder.
  • Peel and cut all the fruits (except banana and apple) into small pieces and chill for an hour.
  • Once the custard is cool, line a bowl with the chilled fruits and pour the custard over it.
  • Chill before serving the salad.
Enjoi!!!



If you guys know any other method for preparing a fruit salad, kindly share.....


Now, who wouldn't love a fruit salad for dessert after lunch/dinner???